3.07.2016

New Looks, New Changes


Happy Monday to all my readers! I hope you're having a wonderful start to your week! 
Have you noticed the new look? I hope you like it as much as I do. :) Like I said in my last post I'm going to be having a few new changes with the new looks. After yesterdays survey I found out some thing's my readers would enjoy me writing on. Here is what they suggested and I'll have coming up in future posts-

1. Monthly Highlights

I was secretly hoping that my readers would suggest this because it looked like so much fun to write. :D In my Monthly Highlights post I'll share at the end of each month thing's I did that month, books I read, movies I watched, etc. 

2. Book Reviews

I'll be writing books reviews now! Probably once a month I'll write a review of a book I recently read. I think this will be a great way to share books that I love(or really didn't like!). :)

3. Author Reviews

So this is actually something I made up...:D I thought...well everybody does book reviews...why not review an author? For my author reviews I will give them a rating, give a list of their books and series, and then give a short explanation of what their books are about and any bad content or thing's to be careful of if you read books by this author. 

4. Photography Tips

I'm actually an amateur photographer myself, but I thought I would give tips on thing's I've learned! I did take a photography class from one of our friends and so I'll share tips from that as well. 

5. Blogging Tips

For you bloggers I'll be giving blogging tips! If you're not a blogger...well...I'm sorry. (; Actually I'm planning a upcoming post with tips for readers as well! 

6. Book Recommendations

I'll be doing a couple posts in the future with book recommendations. I'll give recommendations for different ages and good books under different genres (mystery, fiction, non-fiction). This will be a fun post for me to write since I love to read and give recommendations of wonderful books I've read. 

7. Blog Recommendations 

This was one of my readers ideas and I think it would be a great post! For blog recommendations I'll share blogs I like and a little bit about what kinds of thing's they post, etc. I may also share Christian websites that I like! 

8. Christian Living

For these posts I'll be continuing my series on "Extraordinary People of the Past" plus posting on thing's I'm learning in my quiet times, in church, etc.  

So these are all thing's I'll be writing posts on occasionally. I'll still be posting about once a week or maybe twice a week. And a BIG thank you to all who took the survey! It was very helpful to me!

Oh! And some of my readers said that they were not receiving my blog emails. I'm so sorry about that! I hopefully fixed the problem, but I think you'll have to re-subscribe if you want to continue receiving my emails. :)

Don't forget to check out my other pages where I've put up new things: Recipes, Writing's, and Lovely Blogs.

Thank you for reading this post! :) I would love to hear what you think of the new look and the new changes---Comment below! 

6 comments:

  1. I love the new changes, Hannah!!! =) Your blog is beautiful! And I am very excited so read some of your "new types of posts"!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hosanna!!I LOVE your blog as well!!

      Delete
  2. It looks really good! And I also am excited for your new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! I'm excited for yours as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Author reviews - that's such a great idea! Your blog is so, so pretty ahgsdfasdkfjhasd.
    Can't wait to read your upcoming stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much Hannah!! This made my day. :) Your blog is very pretty too!!

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)