3.12.2016

The Liebster Award

Happy Saturday! 
Emily from A Purpose and a Promise and Hosanna from Having A Heart Like His both tagged me for the Liebster Award! Thank you girls! Here it is---


RULES:
  • Link back to the person who tagged you
  • Answer 11 questions
  • Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
  • Ask them 11 questions
  • Let them know you've tagged them through social media
Emily's Questions:

What is the first word you can think of that starts with R?

...Rabbit... :D

What is the last song you listened to?

Well, last night as we were doing dishes we listened to a bunch of songs. One of the last ones was "Your Great Name". A wonderful song! 

What is your favorite thing about blogging?

There are lot's of things I love about blogging! I love how you're able to share what you know and then learn from what other people know. I also love being able to connect with girls across the country! 

Is there a story behind your blog name?

Not really...my original thought was to name it Completely His after a book I've been reading...but that was already taken so I decided on Completely For Him. :)

Tea or hot chocolate?

I would say hot chocolate because we almost never have it. =)

Which do you prefer, snail mail (letters) or email?

I love both, but letters are especially wonderful! 

Guilty blogging habit?

Maybe that I have way too many ideas and have written out a bunch of posts that won't be posted for a while. :D I also maybe spend a little too much time on editing pictures for my posts. (;

Do you have any social media accounts?

Well, I have Gmail, Pinterest, Goodreads, and Flickr, plus a bunch more that probably wouldn't count as social media!

What is the next book you want to read?

Oh, that's hard! On my Goodreads account I have 27 books I want to read, lol. :D But to be a little more specific I want to finish reading the Woman of the West series by Janette Oke and also read some more books by Leslie Ludy. Both of the those authors are amazing!!

Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?

That is super hard...I love dark chocolate if it's not too dark, but milk chocolate is amazing as well. 

What is your favorite website (not a blog)?

Well, I love Goodreads and Gmail and reading posts on Girl Defined. I also love Landry Academy where I'm in a girls group. :) 

Hosanna's Questions:

Why did you start a blog?

Well, I started a blog partly because I thought it looked really fun...:)...and also because I wanted to be able to share thing's I've learned and am learning with other girls. I've also been able to make many new "online" friends through blogging which had been wonderful! 

What was the last book you read?

I think it was "A Gown of Spanish Lace" by Janette Oke. A great book!

What is your favorite word that starts with a "t"?

Maybe "treasured"...:) 

Violet or Green?

Violet!

What is a country that you would love to visit?

I would love to visit many countries, but a top one would be Switzerland! =)

Who is the most inspirational blog you follow?

That's hard! I follow many wonderful blogs like Having A Heart Like HisA Purpose and a Promise, and Grace In Everything. Grace In Everything has some really inspirational posts as well as the other two!

Do you have a story behind your blog's name?

Not really like I said above. It pretty much was just an idea when I was thinking of names! :) 

In one word, describe one of your story's main characters. (and explain why you picked that word!)

Oh, wow...well in one story I'm writing the main character, Lydia, has a bit of spunk. She doesn't want anybody to be wronged unjustly, especially her best friend Elizabeth. 

What is your favorite time period of history?

I love the pioneer era! And also the early and mid 1900's. 

Do you prefer fantasy or mystery?

Mystery! I'm not sure I've ever read a fantasy book actually. :o

Favorite Bible Verse?

I love Psalm 139:9-10 which says "If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."

I Nominate:

I'm technically supposed to nominate 11 people, but I don't even follow 11 blogs, plus many of the blogs I follow have already done the Liebster Award! :) But I'll still nominate a few people:


My Questions:

  • What is a story that you're writing? (tell a little about it if you have one:)
  • What is your favorite song?
  • What is your favorite book series?
  • Who is your favorite Bible character?
  • Favorite book?
  • Would you rather read or write?
  • What is your favorite blog?
  • Why did you start a blog?
  • Do you like reading fiction or non-fiction better?
  • Who is your favorite Christian hero? (who is not alive)
  • Do you like World history or American history better?
So those are my questions! If you'd like to do the Liebster Award, but I did not nominate you feel free to do so! Have fun! :)

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me Hannah!!
    ~Katie

    http://concealedfoundation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Katie! You certainly don't have to do it, but it is a fun post to write! :)

      Delete
    2. Sounds like fun! It'll probably be my next post.

      Delete
    3. Ooooh, that's awesome Katie! I'd love to read it when you're done! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! I've already done the award, but I'll definitely mention that you nominated me in the March Overview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing it Hannah! I always like to read everyone's answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Emily! Thank YOU for nominating me! It is fun to read people answers. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for commenting Hannah! I replied to your comment on my blog. http://creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com/2016/03/liebster-award.html
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your answers, Hannah! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hosanna! I loved reading yours as well! :) We are very similar...(;

      Delete
  6. Hi Hannah,
    I'm sorry I got you and Emily mixed up about the age thing. lol. I was a little confused when I read your comment, but then I understood and I saw I had written the wrong name! oops. :) I deleted the replies...hope that's okay with you. :D
    Thank you for commenting. :) Your blog is just lovely! :D
    Much love,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's alright! No worries! And thank you! Your blog is beautiful too! :)

      Delete
  7. This is a great post, Hannah. I can totally relate to you on the blogging thing. I have so many ideas, but usually, half of them never get posted. Lol. I like Janette Oke as well. Have you read When Calls the Heart?
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is hard to get your posts just like you want them to be!! =) And yes, I have read When Calls the Heart! It is a great book!!! Have you seen the movie? I haven't, but might like to sometime although I know the movies don't really compare with the books. :)

      Thank you so much for checking out my blog!!!

      Delete
    2. I just saw on the blogs you follow that you follow the Duggars and the Bates!! I love watching them so much! We don't have a TV though so I try to get sneak peaks of their show through short videos, but I would love to watch them more. :)

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)