4.05.2016

"Love Without Limits" Book Review


Even though he was born without arms or legs, Nick Vujicic created a “ridiculously good life.” But after dating disappointments and a failed relationship, he reached his mid-twenties worried that he would never find a woman to love him and share his life. 
 Then Nick met Kanae and everything changed.  But even with undeniable chemistry, they would have to navigate twists and turns worthy of a romantic comedy before becoming "one" in marriage. 
 In Love Without Limits Nick and Kanae tell how they improbably found each other, fell in love, and then fought to overcome skepticism from others about their relationship. Filled with practical insights that will benefit any couple, this inspiring book describes a godly courtship and the early years of the Vujicics’ marriage and parenting journey. 
 Above all, Love Without Limits is an inspiring reminder that when Christ is at the center of a relationship--even with serious challenges--true love will triumph.

Wow. This book was so amazing! I had heard about Nick Vujicic different times and had watched some of his videos, but I had never known all the doubts, all the struggles, all the hurt, and all the pain he went through. It really shared his story of how he had gone through many different relationships that had ended in hurt and pain for him. Then one time when he was speaking he saw this young woman, Kanae, who really caught his eye. They got to know each other even though at first there was some misunderstandings and finally got engaged and married. They also now have 2 sons. It was a fun story to read and very inspiring to me that when you give Jesus your life he provides in so many ways we wouldn't expect and he gives us the grace and the strength to get through every single trial we face. 

Oh! And if you're wondering where I got this book I got it from Blogging for Books which is a super cool website where you can receive books for free for an honest review. It's wonderful and if you're a blogger it's a great thing to check out! I'll be posting more reviews like this in the future. :)

_________________________________________________________________________

Have you read "Love Without Limits"? Have you heard of Nick and Kanae Vujicic? I would love to hear your answers below! 





8 comments:

  1. Good review, Hannah! I haven't read the book yet, but I'd like to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I think you would enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  2. Good review! I've saw a few of his interviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really interesting book, thanks for the review, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Savannah! I hope you can read it!

      Delete
  4. I've heard of this book before - it sounds like it would be a good read! I read one of Nick Vujicic's previous books, and it was pretty good. Have you read any of his previous books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't think I've read any other books by him. That is really neat that you have! Which one did you read? He's an amazing guy!

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)