4.18.2016

The Mystery of the Midnight Trespasser Cover Release

Hello again to all my amazing readers! 
I am so excited about this post! One of my friends, Hosanna, is doing a cover release for her book "The Mystery of the Midnight Trespasser" and I get to be apart of it. I have read the book and it is really good so I can't wait to get a copy of the 2nd Edition! =) So for the revealing of the cover...


RELEASE DATE: April 26, 2016

"Rosy growled, and I knew she was pacing the porch. I sensed her uneasiness. Something was wrong. Rosy never barked at cars; why would she choose this one?" 

13 year-old Emily Kessler believes in God, but when she discovers someone trespassing in the middle of the night, can she learn to trust in Him completely? Will she have the courage to solve the mystery with her friends? And when everything falls apart, will Emily be able to keep those she loves safe?

About The Author-


Hosanna Emily wrote her first novel at age fourteen. She is a homeschooled, independent author who is the oldest daughter in a family of eleven. She enjoys exploring the sparkling creek by her home in rural Kentucky, reading, drawing, learning American Sign Language, and spending time with her family and with her Creator.

To learn more, visit her blog at:
HavingaHeartLikeHis.blogspot.com

12 comments:

  1. I really like her new cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Hannah! Was this your first cover release to do? It was mine. And I thought it was REALLY fun! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was Abi!!! I LOVED doing it too! And Hosanna is actually a very close friend of mine which made it much more special. =)

      Thank you SO much for following my blog too! >3

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited for this book to come out! *mentally counts how many days are left until April 26th*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! =) I've been counting down the days as well...can't wait to get a copy!

      Delete
  4. Eek, how exciting! Congrats, Hosanna! This must be super exciting for you. :D

    // katie grace
    a writer’s faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it is! =) I can't wait to read your book when it comes out! I've heard very good things about it. :)

      Delete
  5. This is so exciting! I think it is so cool when I see bloggers/young teens who are starting publishing at young age!
    And I just found your blog by the way, and I can't wait to keep reading more!
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so fun to find other young writers who have started publishing books! Thank you for commenting on my blog and I love your blog by the way! The design is gorgeous. =)

      Delete
  6. This cover looks nice, it is always cool to see young people getting their books published... I just hope it will be me too some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it will be, Clare!! I would love to read your writing sometime! =)

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)