5.14.2016

The Infinity Dream Award

This Saturday I decided to do a tag for a change. I was tagged by Hannah for the Infinity Dream Award! Thank you so much Hannah for tagging me!!! Here it is-
                    
                     

Rules
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer.

11 facts about myself?? Hmmm...

1. I LOVE to read!

2. I really don't like spinach...and mushrooms...and fish...other than that I'm not too picky! :)

3. I love anything vintage especially the Shabby Chic style. 

4. Ice Cream I believe is much better than cake or cookies. =D

5. I have 5 brothers...I'm the only girl. That can be very fun, but at times a little lonely! ;)

6. I was a big tomboy when I was younger, but am not that much right now. =D

7. I get lots of free books for posting their reviews on my blog. 

8. I am planning my first novel! (more on that in maybe a month or so)

9. I would love to visit Europe. Places like Switzerland, Austria, England, France...ooooh! :)

10. I love the authors Janette Oke, Beverly Lewis, and Martha Finley. 

11. I love storms when we're home and cozy in our house(like right now...it's super windy and thundering) =)

So that's a little bit about me! Now for Hannah's questions:

1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Oh no! Only one food?? Maybe my Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup...=)
2. Paperback or Hard cover?
Either is fine!
3. Dark or Milk chocolate?
I love both, but probably milk! 
4. Summer or winter?
Winter! Because winters here are so wonderful! :)
5. How long have you had your blog?
About 3 months.
6.  What is your favorite post you’ve done?
Probably my post on Love.
7. Most words you’ve written in a day?
I'm not sure really! 
8. Favorite bible verse?
I have so many, but one is Psalm 139: 9-10 "If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will quide me, your right hand will hold me fast."
9. Favorite super hero?
Umm...I've actually never watched any superhero movies and I'm pretty sure that I'm not missing out on a whole lot. :D  
10. You have $100 to spend, what do you buy?
Hmm...I'd probably save it! 
11. What is your favorite pun and/or cheesy joke?
...................................

Lol, I cheated on some of these, but it was fun! :) Thank you again Hannah! Now for tagging bloggers: 

I tag-

Katie Grace//A Writers Faith
Trinity//Lord's Girls

My Questions-

1. What is your favorite blog?

2. What is the biggest thing you've learned from blogging?

3. How many siblings do you have?

4. Favorite author?

5. What is a movie that has greatly impacted you?

6. What is a book that has greatly impacted you? (other than the Bible!:)

7. What is one of your most prized possessions?

8. What is one of your best memories?

9. Your best writing advice?

10. What is the title of a book your currently working on?(tell a little about it)

11. What is your favorite Bible character other than Jesus? :)


25 comments:

  1. It was fun to read your answers, Hannah!
    (I've never watched any superhero movies either, so don't worry.. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! And high fives for never watching any superhero movies ever!!! XD

      Delete
  2. Thank you for tagging me! I will be writing my answers today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Kiley!! Have fun! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I might not do it for a little while, because I have some tags piled up. =P It sounds like a fun post though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I understand! I have another tag waiting for me too. :D And I also have a bunch of posts piled up that I want to do so don't feel bad if you don't do it very soon. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me, Hannah! I loved reading your answers. :) And I love your favorite bible verse. It's on my list of favorites as well; it's sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Jesseca! And thank you. :) Yes, that verse is so wonderful and encouraging!

      Delete
  5. This was so fun to read, Hannah! Psalms 139: 9-10 is so beautiful, I love that verse :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Savannah! And yes that verse is super beautiful. >3

      Delete
  6. Thank you for tagging me! I would love to do this! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Allie! I hope you have fun and I'm looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for tagging me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Have fun! =)

      Delete
  8. I had a lot of fun reading your answers and learning more about you, Hannah! :)
    That is so exciting that you're planning your first novel! I'm looking forward to hearing more about it! :)
    Janette Oke, Beverly Lewis, and Martha Finley, are all great authors! :) What are your favorite books by them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebekah!!

      I am so excited too about starting my novel! I hopefully will have a post in a few months telling more about it. :)

      Oooh, I have so many favorites by those authors!! I really loved the Song of Acadia series by Janette Oke and her book Return to Harmony was a favorite of mine. I've only read 3 Beverly Lewis books, but I enjoyed them all! Those were "The Postcard", "The Crossroads", and "Sanctuary". My favorite Martha Finley books are definitely the Millie Keith books! <3 <3 <3

      Thank you for your comment and for following my blog! <3

      Delete
    2. I haven't read the Song of Acadia series or "Return to Harmony", but I'll have too sometime. My favorite Janette Oke book is "A Gown of Spanish Lace". :)
      Oh, I really enjoyed "Sanctuary", but I didn't really like "The Postcard" and the "Crossroads". ;)
      The Millie Keith books are sooo good!! :D

      Also, I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the It's Show Time Tag. If you'd like to participate here is the link: http://rebekahashleigh.blogspot.com/2016/05/its-show-time.html

      Delete
    3. Yes, I really enjoyed "A Gown of Spanish Lace" too! And Sanctuary was really good! I haven't read any other Beverly Lewis' so I may not like "The Crossroads" and "The Postcard" by the end of reading more of her books. :)

      And thanks SO much for tagging me! I'm actually doing a tag tomorrow, but I'll definitely keep that in mind for another week!

      Delete
  9. Fun answers!! :)
    Yeah, storms are the best! (unless the power goes out :o)
    Free books? Wow. That's cool!
    I love that bible verse. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes I agree...not when the power goes out. :)
      And yes free books are awesome!! You should try it! =)

      I love your blog! It is super pretty. <3

      Delete
    2. Do you get them through giveaways?

      Aww, thanks. =)

      Delete
    3. No I actually get them through publishers like Bethany House, Tyndale, Moody, Blogging For Books, Book Crash, and BookLook bloggers. They all have a blogging program where they send you free books in exchange for an honest review. It's awesome!!!

      Delete
    4. Wow! Cool! Thanks, I'll totally check them out.

      Delete
  10. Hi, Hannah! I've been looking at your blog for a little while now, and it is beautiful! You do such a wonderful job with your posts.
    And YESYESYES storms. I LOVE them!!!!
    Oh, yes, and Europe!!! It would be SO fun to go there!
    Great post!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you SO much Anna!! Your comment is so sweet. :) Storms as awesome when you're inside. It gives you such a cozy warm feeling. :) And Europe is my dream vacation place!! **sighs** It's sound SO amazing!

      Thank you so much for commenting and welcome to my blog!! <3

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)