6.07.2016

"Live Smart" Book Review

I'm here on this Tuesday morning with another book review! ;) 
For the next couple Tuesdays I'll be having book reviews for all the free books I get. I won't feel the least bad if you don't read them so don't feel obligated. ;) I just have to post it as part of getting free books. =) But anyway...enjoy!




A Guide to Living Wisely While You're Young 
As a professor and youth director, author Dan Dumas has seen that young people have high expectations for themselves. They want their lives to matter, and there's no reason our expectations for them should be any different. 
This book presents practical tools and biblical advice to middle school and high school-aged readers so they can make the most of their youth. It covers everything from making the right friendships to how to think about education and how to invest in their relationships with God. The habits a person forms when they're young can last a lifetime--now's the time to make it count. 

Live Smart was a good book! It was easy to read and had a lot of good things to think about like submitting to authorities, working hard, stepping out of your comfort zone, etc. I would rate it 4 stars just because I thought it was sometimes a bit elementary, but overall it was still a great book! I would recommend it to anyone 6-25. =) 

"I got this book from Bethany House Publishers for this review"








6 comments:

  1. Another good book review, Hannah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! I actually forgot I was posting this...lol. ;D

      Delete
  2. That sounds like an interesting book! Have you ever read Do Hard Things? It's not really on the same topic, but the description of this book just reminded me of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was interesting! And yes, yes, yes! Do Hard Things is a really good book!!! It was super challenging. Have you read the next book by them??

      Delete
    2. Yes I have! They're good aren't they?! :)

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)