7.20.2016

"Becoming a Woman of Excellence" Book Review

Happy Wednesday!
Today is not my normal book review day, but today is not a normal week with getting ready for our trip so that's okay right? ;) I'm hoping to have another book review Friday if I can finish the book in time. And then I'll be doing my normal Saturday post. =) So anyway, here it is:


 "Becoming A Woman of Excellence" is a really good book! It's actually a bible study which I didn't realize, but it still was very good. The chapters were pretty short which I appreciated and although I didn't really do the Bible study I loved how she had lots of really good quotes and bible verses to look up on the different topics that help you in becoming "a woman of excellence". Each chapter was on a different topic such as...surrendering, forgiving, caring, loving, obeying, etc. If you are interested in doing a bible study this is definitely a good one!

So...short review, but I'm trying to finish the books that I got from the publishers so I have that done before we're gone. See you Friday for another review!

*I received this book from Tyndale Blogging Network for the purpose of this review*

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a wonderful book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting! I've read/done a couple of books that are like Bible studies in the past, and found them to be a blessing, so I'll keep my eye out for this one. :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it, and all the best with your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a great book! I love that Bible studies actually get you in the Word reading. I've found them helpful as well! That would be great if you could find this book. :) And thank you!! I'm really looking forward to it. =)

      Thank you for commenting Jessica!!!

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)