7.22.2016

"Come with Me" Book Review

Happy Friday! 
So here is my last and final book review for the summer. I'm now caught up in reading all the books that I got from the publishers although I have 2 that I'm waiting to get shipped...I'm not going to tell you what they are though. ;) It's a surprise!


Proverbs 31 Author Calls Women to a Revolutionary Faith
What if there was a real-life invitation to a lifetime of unexpected destinations and adventure? What if your faith was the key?
In her warm, conversational way, Proverbs 31 author Suzie Eller shows how your faith is just that. How when you take a step away from the uncertainty, the to-do list, the busy life, the worries and excuses, you take a step toward the One who promises to delight and surprise. Who brings you deeper than you ever thought possible.
Two thousand years ago, 12 men answered the call to follow a man they hardly knew--and they were changed in ways they never imagined. Today that same invitation echoes across history, beckoning you to an adventure that will spill into every aspect of your faith and life. "Come with Me." Will you say yes?

~~~

At first I was bit disappointed with this book as it started out pretty slow. After the first few chapters I was pleasantly surprised though as it was really, really good! Come with Me calls woman to answer Jesus' call of "follow me". Mrs. Eller goes through all 12 disciples and talks about big topics such as sacrifice, surrender, serving, and sharing. :) I would definitely recommend this book to any woman! 

*I received this book from Bethany house for the purpose of this review*

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you're all caught up now! I can't wait to read your next reviews too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes!!! *sighs with relief* That was a big goal for me before we leave. :) Thank you!!! <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, this book sounds really interesting! Which was your favourite part of it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure! I loved the parts on serving others even when we go unnoticed. I think that can be really hard sometimes, but is super important!

      What are some of your favorite books, Blessing?

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)