9.27.2016

50th Post + Announcement + Tag

Hello and Happy Tuesday to my readers!
This post is a special post as it's my 50th! I honestly can't believe that and I've grown a lot in all my 50 posts. :) A huge thank you to my readers for reading my blog thus far!! I am blessed to have so many amazing people reading my blog each week. The announcement part of this post is a little sad. :) I was planning on posting my vlog in this post, but plans change and I still have not got it filmed so I'm going to have to say that it could still be a few more weeks. It should definitely be posted in October though! :) I love all the questions I received and it should be quite fun! Now the next part of this rambling post is a tag. I was tagged by Rebekah for the "Pray for People and Country Tag". Thank you so much Rebekah!!! I'm not going to be doing many tags any more, but this is a tag that actually has the power to impact people and so I definitely wanted to do it. =) Anyway, here it is...


The Rules:
//Thank the blogger who tagged you//
//Copy and paste the rules//
//Pledge to pray for one person and one country or city every day for two weeks//
//Tag two bloggers//
//Have fun!//

So I'm going to pledge to try and pray for my Compassion child, Liceli, and the United States every day for two weeks. 
I tag:

13 comments:

  1. Hannah, thank you for the tag. This will be the first tag post that I've ever done - a pretty good topic for a first! Well, I don't see anything in the rules about when I have to post it. I was thinking mid-October, if that's alright. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Jordy! Oh, that's awesome it will be your first tag. =) It is a good first! And no problem at all! Tags are something that you can do, not do, and do whenever you want to so feel free to make those decisions. I completely understand! =)

      Delete
    2. Awesome! Thanks again. x)

      Delete
  2. This is such a great tag! =) And congrats on your 50th post! That is SO exciting. :) I can't wait to see your vlog soon- I'm sure it will be amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is! And thank you! *hugs* Congratulations to you on that as well last Friday!

      Thank you for all your comments, dear! You're one of my biggest encouragers! <3

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your 50th post, Hannah! :D
    I'm looking forward to seeing your vlog! =)
    Thanks for the doing the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah!! I'm looking forward to doing it as well. And you're welcome. Thank YOU for tagging me!!

      Delete
  4. The 'Pray' tag is making its way around the blogosphere :D. Love what you chose to pray for, and congrats on your 50th post! *claps* *gives you candy*

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure is! Thank you, dear! *hugs* *gives you more candy back*

      Delete
  5. Woo-hooo!! Fiftieth post!!! *throws confetti* *lights fireworks* *gives you lots of pizza* (ooh, pizza and candy, MAN you're lucky! =))
    I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE VLOG. Like, seriously. IT'S GONNA BE SO AWESOME!
    Hey, I'm gonna be doing that tag too! Pretty neat. =) What exactly is a compassion child? I think you've talked about it before...isn't it a prayer target or something like that...? And YES U.S. needs prayers, especially with the elections coming up. You picked great prayer targets!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ariel!!! I am so lucky. :) Especially to have friends like you. ;)

      Aww, thank you!! I appreciate that. <3 I'm excited to do it as well. =)

      Ooh, that's awesome you're going to do the tag! I'll have to check it out on your blog. :)

      And you haven't heard of Compassion children??? o.o :) Through a ministry called Compassion International you can sponsor a child from another country for $38 dollars a month and you can write letters to them and send them small things and you get letters in response. It's really an amazing ministry!

      And yeah...sadly the U.S. does need tons of prayer with the elections. SUCH a sad situation with Hillary and Trump. Who do you think is better of the two?

      Thank you sooo much for your absolutely sweet comments, Ariel! They mean so much. <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  6. Hi there! Lovely blog - and I adore the photos of gorgeous flowers! Plus, I love your title! One of my favorite quotes is "not all who wander are lost" - I'm a wanderer at heart :)

    Lorraine // Laurel Crowned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorraine!

      Thank you for your lovely comment. I appreciate it a lot!! And aw, that is a wonderful quote. I agree! :)

      And your blog is gorgeous! Keep shining for Jesus!

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)