9.13.2016

"Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal" Review

Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal invites you to bring creative journaling and the calming act of coloring into your quiet time with God. This beautifully designed interactive prayer book from Tyndale's Living Expressions collection helps guide your thoughts as you pray about concerns such as health, overcoming stress, personal relationships, and more. Gratitude gives you a way to celebrate and give thanks to God for the many blessings he provides. Filled with over 100 designs to color, plenty of space for journaling and sketching, and 40 needs-based prayers, Gratitude helps you express your devotion to God with your whole heart!

Gratitude: A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal is a small, fun, coloring book! Each page is filled with places to color as well as short things to read and areas to journal. There's prayers, challenges, and more in this small hardback coloring book. If you like to color and journal I'm sure you would enjoy this book. :) What else do I say in reviewing a coloring book? :) I think that's it! =)

**I received this book from Tyndale House Publishers for the purpose of this review**

14 comments:

  1. That looks like a really fun coloring book! I love ones like those. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I love them too. <3

      Delete
  2. Combining colouring with journaling sounds like a great a idea! I might have to look into this book more.. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a wonderful idea! You're welcome. Thank you for reading! =)

      Delete
  3. This journal practically shouts my sister's name! Shared with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so cool that your sister likes coloring journals!! :) That is great that you shared it with her. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jordy! I love colouring and journaling. Though I've never tried a colouring journal I would love to.

      Delete
    3. Oh, that's so fun! Are you Jordy's sister, Darcy??

      Thank you for commenting!!

      Delete
    4. Yeah, that's my sister! X)

      Delete
  4. This was a fun review, Hannah! I bet some of my sisters would like a book like that :).

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Savannah! Aw, I bet they would. :)

      I love your middle name btw! =)

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Hello Hannah, I love your blog and this article is amazing! <3
    Can we support-follow each other? I followed you trough GFC, please do the same and let me know in the comments :)
    My blog: https://inspo-book.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alexandra! And thank you for following my blog. :) I'm not really interested in supporting-following each other, but I'll see. :)

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)