10.18.2016

The Long Awaited Vlog

Hello and Happy Tuesday to all my readers! 

Did you read the title? :) I actually did the vlog! I have a few disclaimers to make though first...haha. The first one is I'm kind of a bit un-smiling (re-watching it I'm like "Wow. I didn't smile much;) and I usually smile a ton (everybody tells me that all time;) So just so you know I do smile more than I do in the vlog...lol. ;) And I also can read although I'm often stumbling over my words trying to read my messy handwriting with sunglasses on. Haha. Also I really, really did appreciate all your questions although I sound kind of tired in the video (which I was:) And another thing, my voice does sound a bit different than in real life. *shrugs* :) And my personality is slightly different and much more happy than in the video just so you know. :D But you catch a glimpse of me in certain parts, haha. :) Oh! And lastly it's 12 minutes and so you have no obligation to watch the whole thing. :) Oh, and I was slightly cut short, but that was fine. :) Anyway, here is the link---

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B34NXkI0qpRnZlBQa0x5ZFN4SXM

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and you can let me know what you thought of it and if I surprised you in my looks or personality in the comments! ;) Have a wonderful week!


12 comments:

  1. How exciting, Hannah! You did a wonderful job with your vlog, and it was so fun to watch! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily!! You're sweet. :) <333

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed your vlog, Hannah!!! :D It was so much fun to get to see you. :) Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all of those questions and putting together the vlog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Rebekah! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. You're most welcome and a big thank you for all your wonderful questions!

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I watched it! It was really great! :)

    I wasn't really surprised by your looks or personality, I guess I knew you pretty well by your description on here and profile picture.

    Have a wonderful rest of your week, Hannah!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allie! You're very sweet. :)

      And that's good! hehe. I don't want to shock anybody or anything. :)

      Have wonderful week too!!

      Delete
  4. Yay! It was nice to hear your voice, and get to know you more (hopefully that doesn't sounds creepy). You did a good job, and good on you for braving the world of vlogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! And no that's not creepy at all. :) You're very sweet!

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  5. This was so lovely to watch! I don't think you rambled at all and your voice is very calming. I guess that's all to say awesome job! X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jordy! You're incredibly kind. :) I hope to one day see your beautiful face in a video!

      Delete
    2. Hannah, *you're* kind! I thought that doing a vlog would be so intimidating, but with you doing one, and now Hosanna planning to do one, it's starting to seem a lot more doable. You inspire me. I'm not quite committed yet, but maybe soon?

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Jordy! YOU are sweet. :) And yes, you should totally do a vlog! I would love to see your face and hear your voice. :) But I know it is nerve wracking. ;)

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)