11.30.2016

9 Impactful Movies

Hello again!
I have sort of made this a series, haven't I? I love doing these posts though. :) And I'm planning a few more of them. This Wednesday I have some impactful movies to share. We literally don't watch hardly any movies and so these are about all the movies I've watched...hehe. jk. They are all very good one's though! Enjoy!
 
Facing the Giants
 The next 4 movies are the Kendrick brother movies and they are all very good. This one is on football and the subtitle says "Never Give Up, Never Back Down, Never Lose Faith." :) A very good movie! 

Flywheel
Flywheel is another great movie. It has some funny parts and a big message is letting God be in every part of your life and following Him even if that means great cost. 
 
 War Room
War Room is very impactful! The message is on prayer and really is an amazing reminder! 
 
Fireproof
This Kendrick movie in on fighting for your marriage. I think there is so much for single's to learn though!

Not a Fan
This is not your typical movie style. It is actually hard to follow along and there is a bit of talking throughout it, but the message of it definitely makes up for the not-that-great style. It really impacts you on giving everything for Jesus and not just your Sunday morning. Worth watching!

Gods Not Dead
God's Not Dead is another really good movie! It impacts you on standing up for your faith even when faced with opposition and putting Jesus 1st in your life even above hopes, dreams, family and friends. Impacting for sure!
 
Soul Surfer
This movie really is impacting! It's the story of Bethany Hamilton, the girl who lost her arm in a shark attack. I watched it this past week and it was a really good movie. It showed that even when things don't make sense and we question God he truly is working all things for good. I have to say I would not recommend it though for any guys as the whole movie has tons of ladies in bikinis. The other note is depending on your preferences there is a bit of violence around the shark attack. But overall it is a very good movie and Bethany's story is so inspiring! 

 Ring the Bell
This is a wonderful movie! I think what impacted me was going to "The Well" for my satisfaction instead of the world. 

 Anne of Green Gables
Sorry. ;D I just couldn't help but put it! Anne of Green Gables 1 and 2 are my favorite movies in the world. They did "impact" me in the sense that I loved them way too much. If you haven't seen them you just absolutely have to! They are the best!!

What are your favorite impactful movies? I'd really love to get some recommendations! =)

8 comments:

  1. Great movie recommendations, Hannah!! :D I have seen all of these except for "Not a Fan", but I love the other ones you mentioned.
    Have you seen "God's Not Dead 2"? I like that one also. "Do You Believe?" is a really good impactful movie too. It's made by the same people who made the "God's Not Dead" movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that"s neat you've seen them all! And no, but I'm really excited to see God's Not Dead 2! And also "Do You Believe?" looks really good as well!

      Thank you for commenting, Rebekah!

      Delete
  2. Those are all really good movies! :)

    Have a good rest of your week, Hannah!

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allie! Have you seen them all? What are your favorite impactful movies?

      Have a wonderful rest of your week!

      Delete
  3. Great recommendations, Hannah! That's neat that you watched Soul Surfer- I have heard a lot about it, and hope to watch it soon. I also hope to watch God's Not Dead soon as well. Of course, all the Kendrick brother's movies are very good, and Anne of Green Gables..... *sigh* xD
    Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! Yes, Soul Surfer is a great movie...very inspiring! And God's Not Dead is too! And yes, all the Kendrick movies and of course Anne of Green Gables...*happy sigh* *i'm already wanting to watch it again* xD

      What are some of your favorite movies?? (other than those=)

      Delete
  4. Ooh, Soul Surfer is good! I enjoyed that movie :).

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is an inspiring movie!!

      Delete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)