11.15.2016

"Beyond Suffering" Bible Review




There is hardly a person who doesn’t know someone dealing with a disability, disease, chronic illness, or other form of personal suffering. The Beyond Suffering Bible is the first study Bible to directly address those who suffer and the people who love and care for them. From bestselling author, singer, and radio host Joni Eareckson Tada and the experts at Joni and Friends Christian Institute on Disability, the Beyond Suffering Bible is filled with thousands of notes and features that invite readers into a conversation about suffering and its place in each person’s life. Each feature has been carefully created to provide readers with valuable information, meaningful encouragement, and challenging applications as they encounter God’s Word.

This Bible is so wonderful! It's a different translation(it's NLT) than I use which I know I'll enjoy reading. There's Bible reading plans, maps, tons of little notes on verses scattered throughout, stories and notes about living people and Bible characters, as well as much more. If you are someone who has gone through emotional suffering or physical suffering this Bible is packed with hope and answers. The only negative thing is it's a bit hard to read sometimes, if you're just trying to read the Bible, as there's a lot of notes and extra things scattered throughout. But I'm sure I'll love reading in it whenever I'm going through a difficult time! 

*I received this book from Tyndale House Publishers for the purpose of this review*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)