2.02.2016

A Welcoming Post




Hello and welcome to my blog "Completely For Him"!

I hope you will enjoy reading my posts in the future and checking out my other pages. In this post I am going to share about the meaning of my blog name and what I'll be posting  on it in the future. ( :

So...what is the meaning of the name "Completely For Him" and who is "He"? Well, let me first explain who "He" is. "He" is Jesus Christ! He is my Savior, my Lord, my best friend, and so much more! He gives me breath, He gives me joy, He gives me a reason to live and a purpose...and He can give you that too! The name "Completely For Him" comes from His word, the Bible... It says in Colossians 3: 23-24 "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ." So these verses tell us that everything we do should be done--completely for Him. Every breath we breath, every word we say, every thought we have, should be done for Him and His honor and His glory. When we think of it this way it changes everything...we want to please him with our words, our actions, and our thoughts. We don't care what people think or what people say as long as we know it pleases Him! So...this sort of answers the last question of what I'll be posting on here...I'll be posting things that I hope honors Him! But even so I will post fun things like book reviews and recommendations, maybe some of my photography, recipes, and lots of other things as well as posts on living "Completely for Him"! ( :


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will come back!











8 comments:

  1. A blog! How exciting. :D
    I'm so glad you were able to fix your picture! It looks so pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katie! I love your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Your blog looks awesome, Hannah!!! =) So pretty! I am really looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hosanna!!! You are very sweet...(: >3

      Delete
  3. It looks so nice, Hannah! And your new blog button is so pretty (but so was the old one! :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! Your blog button is very pretty as well. ( :

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world Hannah.
    Your blog is really nice.
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love getting comments! They always put a smile on my face, happiness in my heart, and making blogging totally worth it, so I would love if you would comment and tell me what you think!

I ask only that every word you say is completely appropriate and completely honors God. Thank you so much! :)